The computer went 7.5 for 10 last week because of that screwy tie. That is 25 for 30 for the last three weeks!
This week’s Free NFL game Picks for your pools can be found on our new page at:
Week 12 Free NFL game Picks
Survivor Pool, Last man standing, loser pool
The Super Computer correctly chose 9 out of 10 games last week! The second week in a row it got 9 of 10. It has chosen correctly 70% of the time this season, correctly picking 70 of 100 games in a markedly uneven season. Not too shabby computer!
This weeks Free NFL Game Picks:
1. Panthers (Composite score 6)- The Lions dont have a lot of hope here besides the element of surprise (and that’s a stretch!)
2. Dolphins (Composite score 9)- The Dolphins are a new team, unfortunately the Raiders are not.
3. Eagles (Composite score 11)- The Bengals are a more dangerous team than their record indicates, but the Eagles need this win and have too many tools.
4. Colts (Composite score 14)- Indy has some serious momentum coming off big wins. Texans have a backup quarterback and a lot less to play for.
5. 49ers (Composite score 16)- Playing against the Rams. Oh, and they are playing against the Rams, too.
6. Falcons (Composite score 18)- You gotta love Matt Ryan for rookie of the year. Both team have young gun qb’s but the Falcon’s should be able to control the game with their running attack.
7. Steelers (Composite score 20)- Not huge Vegas favorites but we think they should be in this one.
8. Chicago Bears (Composite score 22)- Upset pick alert! The Bears take out GB in Green Bay.
9. Cardinals (Composite score 26)- Seattle can’t cover the Cardinals receivers and Warner is as hot as the Warner of old.
10. Giants (Composite score 33)- This one is closer than people may think. In fact the computer had some points go towards this being an upset!